Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Independence Day

What a joke. I didn't even get to see any fireworks, since those happened during His half.

I was unable to get to a computer all weekend. I'm in Chicago now. I was yesterday too. It makes me nervous being here. I know who was in Chicago recently and I'm sure you do too. Maybe he's left. What if I'm here to scare him away, though? Or go after the new kid? No, I shouldn't think about it. It's all up to Him.

So about computers, I checked at a Best Buy and they have a little netbook for only $240. If I try and save up the money I get, I could buy one. Then I'd be set. WiFi is all over the place. My concern is that He wouldn't let me keep it. But I think it's worth a try. Especially if I want to keep this blog.

Not that I have very much to say. What else is there? Doesn't seem like any of you knew that boy. I'll go try and advertise again now. I hate leaving these unrelated comments. I wish there was a more reliable way of spreading the word.

Also, the biggest non-essential cost to me right now is bribes to get on computers. That means I won't be on much until I save up enough. I'll make sure to post if I get killed.

2 comments:

  1. Atalanta, I'd like to get in contact with you if at all possible. We're not all bad people. You're not a bad person. Please, get in contact with me. I'd like to talk to you about a few things.

    shootingthemessenger@hotmail.com

    -Don't Shoot The Messenger-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, poor playing card. It seems you need help. How about some tea?

    ReplyDelete